Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon posts more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in a lifetime, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: gifts for absolutely everyone in your life — buy them now, and never be caught unawares on a birthday again!).
All Prime Day deals are limited quantity and subject to rapid change, but we'll be doing our best to keep this post updated and accurate.
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. 47% off a KitchenAid Professional 6-quart stand mixer, a seriously worthwhile — and seriously long-lasting — splurge for any aspiring baker.
2. 58% off a pair of Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headphones.
3. 30% off Exploding Kittens, a family-friendly card game that describes itself as "a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette," which... sounds like an ideal gift for pretty much anyone, tbh.
4. 56% off this mini food processor because when in gift-giving doubt, give something that will make their life a little easier.
5. 35% off a bottle of Poo-Pourri, because your loved ones deserve the best, even when it comes to poop.
6. 50% off a pack of dog dental chews, a gift for both pups and the owners whose faces they breathe in.
7. 37% off a set of three packing cubes to make life so much less stressful for any traveler you know.
8. 71% off a complete set of the Harry Potter movies on DVD, because everyone's life could use a little more magic.
9. Up to 74% off select furniture and decor because surely there is someone you know who would love and appreciate a hypoallergenic mattress topper and other home goods.
10. 36% off a pretty jewelry stand so your most stylish friend can incorporate their necklaces into their decor.
11. $0.99 each for three months of Kindle Unlimited or four months of Amazon Music, which are both incredible gifts for yourself and for anyone who uses your Prime account.
12. 30% off a crystal-growing kit, which is pretty much guaranteed to turn any kid into a STEM-lover.
13. 67% off a 23andMe DNA test and health report, because nothing says "I care" like comprehensive ancestry composition and genetic health risk reports.
14. 37% off a handy little kale and herb stripper that will make any cook's like easier.
15. 20% off Homesick Candles in the scents of every state, so your friends far from home can get a whiff of sweet, sweet nostalgia.
16. 30% off a white noise machine with 20 unique, non-looping noises so your recipient can sleep ~soundly~.
17. 30% off What Do You Meme, a party game that's perfect for that one friend who refuses to communicate in any language but memes.
18. 40% off a LifeStraw personal water filter for your outdoorsy friends, who will think of you every time they drink refreshing, microfiltered water no matter where their adventures take them.
19. 44% off a Philips Airfryer — which fries food with 75% less fat than deep frying — for your favorite health-conscious snacker.
20. 24% off a scalp-massaging shampoo brush to make every shower a little more luxurious.
21. Up to 30% off Amazon Basics products that'll make great gifts for new homeowners or lease-signers (like this set of eight steak knives).
22. 40% off a 2nd Generation Echo Dot because nobody *likes* to get up and turn off the lights, and this voice-activated device can do that and so much more.
23. Up to 60% off best-selling watches from a ton of top brands (like this minimalist Fossil watch, for anyone in your life who knows "no-frills luxury" isn't a contradiction).
24. 45% off a sous vide precision cooker that'll give your chef friend even more control and precision over their meals — which is good news for you considering you'll regularly be at their house for dinner.
25. 20% off Joking Hazard, a party game where you build hilarious and (and occasionally tasteless) web comics, which lovers of jokes and competition alike will adore.
26. 43% off the Amazon Echo Show, the perfect gift for anyone whose Love Language is "Acts of Service from a robot butler."
27. 33% off the Kindle Paperwhite e-reader to give the lit-lover in your life the ability to carry thousands of books at all times (in one 7.2 oz package).
28. 20% off Costa Farms house plants for the green-thumbed indoor gardener.
29. Up to 50% off select children's books, because — and please excuse the cheesiness — a love of reading is a gift that will last a lifetime.
30. 27% off a single-serve coffee maker to gift to the sweet college kid you know who has no idea how to operate an old-school one.
31. 30% off a leak-proof and spill-proof travel mug to keep all their drinks in their place (and at the optimal temperature).
32. 30% off a waterproof, bluetooth Bose speaker with a tear-resistant strap to make traveling easy, breezy, and just waaaay better.
33. 33% off a bamboo serving tray to tell your loved one who hates leaving bed, "Hey. I see you."
34. 50% off a Waterpik water flosser, because oral health is the gift that keeps on giving.
35. 51% off an iced tea steeping pitcher and tea sampler, which pairs perfectly with a summer day and a patio.
36. 20% off a delicate moon phases bar necklace, to give the one you're ~mooning over~.
37. 35% off Fujifilm Instax Smart Phone Printers, so your Instagram-obsessed loved ones can print physical copies of their greatest selfies.
38. Up to 30% off Fisher-Price baby products that will make the new parents in your life weep with gratitude.
39. 33% off a chic USB-charging table lamp that puts the "fun" in "functionality"!
40. 31% off a HP portable photo printer for the human who has the most cohesive and beautiful Instagram feed.
41. 25% off a Super-NES-Edition Nintendo 3DS XL so the ultimate gamer can have a bit of the past and the future in one portable system.
42. Up to 40% off gear from top outdoor brands like Coleman (including this tent!), Columbia, Stanley, and tons more — so, um, time to stock up so you have a gift for your outdoorsy person year-round.
43. 23% off an Xbox One bundle which comes with a controller and a three-month Xbox game pass.
44. Up to 40% off select indoor toys and games — like this Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzle — so you can spoil the kids *and* your bank account.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity