1. First, you took your photo in front of the OSL wind mills.
You probably did this early in the day, like these girls, to avoid the wasted face you were definitely wearing later that evening.
2. Then there was that time everyone was rocking out with their hands in the air, so you did too.
7. Took a photo with a stranger you thought was totally awesome.
11. Had your dreams come true by watching the legendary headliners.
Paul McCartney - Nine Inch Nails - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.