2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy is a Cards Against Humanity clone program that you can play with a community of online users.
Even though it’s not endorsed by the creators, this clone version is totally legal since the game is distributed under Creative Commons license.
4. But doesn’t playing this game without the interpersonal aspect and the thrill of learning about your grandma’s dick humor take away from the fun and make it more of an actually egregious and potentially humorless engagement, you ask?
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹