2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy is a Cards Against Humanity clone program that you can play with a community of online users.
Even though it’s not endorsed by the creators, this clone version is totally legal since the game is distributed under Creative Commons license.
4. But doesn’t playing this game without the interpersonal aspect and the thrill of learning about your grandma’s dick humor take away from the fun and make it more of an actually egregious and potentially humorless engagement, you ask?
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌