2. Pretend You’re Xyzzy is a Cards Against Humanity clone program that you can play with a community of online users.
Even though it’s not endorsed by the creators, this clone version is totally legal since the game is distributed under Creative Commons license.
4. But doesn’t playing this game without the interpersonal aspect and the thrill of learning about your grandma’s dick humor take away from the fun and make it more of an actually egregious and potentially humorless engagement, you ask?
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱