1. LACMA, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, is the largest art museum in the western United States.
It is home to more than 120,000 works from all periods of history, including the massive “Urban Lights” sculpture by Chris Burden that is prominently featured in many rom-coms.
7. H/T Hyperallergic.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.