1. Eva Chen, Editor-in-Chief of Lucky Magazine, is big on Instagram.
2. Last year the former Lucky Magazine intern was tapped by Condé Nast Creative Director and infamous boss Anna Wintour to be the youngest EIC in Conde history.
3. Chen is one of the few EICs to use her Instagram and twitter to give readers and fans an accessible look into her life and the life of the magazine and to break the print/digital divide.
4. Every morning she instagrams her shoes/bag/morning fruit in what is now known as ‘the Eva Chen’ pose.
5. She’s known for showcasing (and wearing) a mix of high and low fashion that she brings to the magazine.
7. Today, she used this format for the cutest most social-media savvy pregnancy announcement ever:
“#evachenpose: like mother, like future (winter 2015!) daughter edition”
8. Congratulations, Eva! For more fabulous updates, follow her here.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎