7. But there’s more to the story than just a really metal dad.
As a photographer, Reda says he’s always looking for unique ways to visually communicate. “The photos prior to my first “Dad Life” image were cute and served the purpose of capturing him in all his infant glory,” he told BuzzFeed.
8. Instead of taking photos of just his son, Reda says the hand gesture makes him part of the story, too.
“I know that sounds selfish, especially in our selfie-crazed culture, but the series is about our relationship. It’s about us. It’s about being father and son.”
19. Check out more photos of Metal Dad Life on Imgur here.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️