7. But there’s more to the story than just a really metal dad.
As a photographer, Reda says he’s always looking for unique ways to visually communicate. “The photos prior to my first “Dad Life” image were cute and served the purpose of capturing him in all his infant glory,” he told BuzzFeed.
8. Instead of taking photos of just his son, Reda says the hand gesture makes him part of the story, too.
“I know that sounds selfish, especially in our selfie-crazed culture, but the series is about our relationship. It’s about us. It’s about being father and son.”
19. Check out more photos of Metal Dad Life on Imgur here.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.