7. But there’s more to the story than just a really metal dad.
As a photographer, Reda says he’s always looking for unique ways to visually communicate. “The photos prior to my first “Dad Life” image were cute and served the purpose of capturing him in all his infant glory,” he told BuzzFeed.
8. Instead of taking photos of just his son, Reda says the hand gesture makes him part of the story, too.
“I know that sounds selfish, especially in our selfie-crazed culture, but the series is about our relationship. It’s about us. It’s about being father and son.”
19. Check out more photos of Metal Dad Life on Imgur here.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌