3. The duo just froze a portion of chain in each ice cube section and voila!
You could do it with any jewelry, but make sure to do it with something you don’t mind getting rusty. If you don’t have any chains that would work, try a piece of embroidery thread or yarn for a colorful touch.
9. The duo now have their own design studio based in Melbourne and document some of their newest creative ideas on Instagram.
Stay cool, Mathery.
10. To see all of their everyday inventions, check out the full blog here.
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.