3. The duo just froze a portion of chain in each ice cube section and voila!
You could do it with any jewelry, but make sure to do it with something you don’t mind getting rusty. If you don’t have any chains that would work, try a piece of embroidery thread or yarn for a colorful touch.
9. The duo now have their own design studio based in Melbourne and document some of their newest creative ideas on Instagram.
Stay cool, Mathery.
10. To see all of their everyday inventions, check out the full blog here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸