3. The duo just froze a portion of chain in each ice cube section and voila!
You could do it with any jewelry, but make sure to do it with something you don’t mind getting rusty. If you don’t have any chains that would work, try a piece of embroidery thread or yarn for a colorful touch.
9. The duo now have their own design studio based in Melbourne and document some of their newest creative ideas on Instagram.
Stay cool, Mathery.
10. To see all of their everyday inventions, check out the full blog here.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩