A “frump” was usually a woman. A “frump” was someone who didn’t know how to dress well or just didn’t pay much attention to their appearance.
BUT NO MORE.
It’s time to take back frumpy, and for good reason: IT’S FREAKING COMFORTABLE. Behold, the dawn of frumpterable. It’s fashion-forward, it’s flattering for everyone, and it’s not going anywhere.
Here are 21 reasons why frumpterable is a style that’s here to stay.
5. Frumpterable is about being in your body and knowing what it needs.
Sometimes, it needs to be cozy.
6. Celebrities have been getting frumpterable for years.
Man Repelling Frumpterable
12. Loose layers are frumpterable.
19. Plus, it’s super fun to say. Say it with me…
20. So frump it up. Frump up the jam. Get frumpterable.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝