A “frump” was usually a woman. A “frump” was someone who didn’t know how to dress well or just didn’t pay much attention to their appearance.
BUT NO MORE.
It’s time to take back frumpy, and for good reason: IT’S FREAKING COMFORTABLE. Behold, the dawn of frumpterable. It’s fashion-forward, it’s flattering for everyone, and it’s not going anywhere.
Here are 21 reasons why frumpterable is a style that’s here to stay.
5. Frumpterable is about being in your body and knowing what it needs.
Sometimes, it needs to be cozy.
6. Celebrities have been getting frumpterable for years.
Man Repelling Frumpterable
12. Loose layers are frumpterable.
19. Plus, it’s super fun to say. Say it with me…
20. So frump it up. Frump up the jam. Get frumpterable.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.