A “frump” was usually a woman. A “frump” was someone who didn’t know how to dress well or just didn’t pay much attention to their appearance.
BUT NO MORE.
It’s time to take back frumpy, and for good reason: IT’S FREAKING COMFORTABLE. Behold, the dawn of frumpterable. It’s fashion-forward, it’s flattering for everyone, and it’s not going anywhere.
Here are 21 reasons why frumpterable is a style that’s here to stay.
5. Frumpterable is about being in your body and knowing what it needs.
Sometimes, it needs to be cozy.
6. Celebrities have been getting frumpterable for years.
Man Repelling Frumpterable
12. Loose layers are frumpterable.
19. Plus, it’s super fun to say. Say it with me…
20. So frump it up. Frump up the jam. Get frumpterable.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏