1. If you like Snickers, you need to try the Tallulah.
This salty-sweet southern recipe uses Coke, whiskey and a peanut orgeat (aka a fancy cocktail syrup). Get the recipe here.
2. If you like York Peppermint Patties, you should try a Grasshopper.
3. If you loved Starbursts, you'll really love Blood Orange Sangria.
Fruity, bubbly, and boozy. Get the recipe here.
4. If you like Tootsie Rolls, you must have this Tootsie Roll Cocktail.
Somehow Root Beer and Kahlua taste just like an alcoholic Tootsie Roll. And somehow it's also delicious. Get the recipe here.
5. If you like Mary Janes, you need to try a Black Stripe.
Molasses is the key ingredient in both these treats. But only one will pull your teeth out. Get the recipe here.
6. If you liked Twizzlers, you'll love the Red Cherry Bonbon Shot.
Red Licorice Vodka and Cherry Schnapps. Get the recipe here.
7. If you fancied Butterfinger, you'll love Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum.
8. If you liked Almond Joy, you'll love the Bushwacker.
Coconut, Rum, Creme de Cacao and Amaretto, blended to perfection. Talk about Almond Joy. Get the recipe here.
9. If you liked WarHeads, you should try a Pisco Sour.
10. If you love Milk Duds, you need to have a Grand Salted Caramel Old Fashioned.
11. If Twix was your favorite, you should make a Bailey's Tirimisu Frappe.
Biscotti cookie crumbles and cold creamy Bailey's are a perfect combo. Get the recipe here.
12. If you loves Jolly Ranchers, you'll really love a Watermelon Martini.
13. If Sour Patch Kids are your favorite, you need to try a Sweet & Sour Cherry Sparkler.
Sour, then sweet. Get the recipe here.
14. If you love whoppers, you need to try a Guiness Milkshake.
Malt-y chocolatey goodness. Get the recipe here.
15. If you like Heath, you should try a Toffee Toddy.
16. If Reese's is your favorite, you need to try a Salted Peanut Old Fashioned.
17. If Necco Wafers are your favorite candy...then you'll probably enjoy a Smirnoff Ice.
It leaves that nice chalky feeling, it's barely real alcohol and people will (rightfully) mock you for drinking it. Cheers, weirdo.