1. A one-step cleaner for your cutlery.
2. This remote-controlled mop.
3. Or this "Microfiber Hop Ball" that dusts as it goes.
4. The dustpan that combs out your broom.
5. This soap dispenser that you don't even have to lift.
6. This smart trash can that does (almost) everything for you.
...and there's a tiny vacuum on the bottom so you'll never need a dustpan again.
7. Or this cheaper one that lets you have bags always ready.
8. This onesie that turns your baby into a mop.
9. Or these clean-as-you-go slippers.
11. This window-cleaning robot.
12. And this tiny robot to clean your phone.
13. These Stomp 'N Go carpet cleaning pads.
For when you're too lazy to even bend over. The Bissel brand is sold out, but Woolite carries a similar product. Get them here.
14. This doormat that absorbs mud.
15. This phone case that cleans your camera every time you open it.
16. This self-cleaning toilet brush.
You still have to clean the toilet, but you don't have to clean the toilet brush. Get it here.