4. FreeCycle is a network of people giving and receiving free goods in their local community.
The Freecycle Network is made up of 5,000-plus groups with 7 million members across the globe. It’s a grassroots movement for people to give and receive free goods locally to keep things out of landfills. Members can post things that they need or that they have, from clothes to furniture to building supplies and anything else in between. Visit here.
Note: Some of the bigger groups are hosted on Yahoo Groups, so you’ll have to have a Yahoo ID to sign up.
11. Money Saving Mom has coupons, weekly deals, and tips on have to save tons on household necessities.
Crystal Paine, housewife and money-saving mom, started this comprehensive household money site after learning how to feed her family of five on $35 a week. Visit here.
32. Simple is an online banking platform that actually knows how much money you can spend.
Using the financial security of FDIC-Insured banks, Simple is a bank-replacement platform that tells you how much money you can “safely spend” based on upcoming bills. Check it out here.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."