5. Bring on the Worms
Worms might not be the best pets, but they are great for your garden; they turn the soil and fertilize it with their own body processes. Worms are attracted to coffee grounds, so adding it to your garden beds will attract more of these helpful creatures.
10. Build a Better Pin Cushion
Filling your pin cushion with coffee grounds will prevent your pins from rusting. Plus, it’s like a sachet of good smells every time you use it.
Pro tip: Make sure to dry them thoroughly first by spreading them on a cookie sheet and placing them in the freezer for an hour or two.
29. Strip Buildup from Your Hair
The abrasive texture of coffee grounds will help strip oils and buildup from your hair. Pile them on in the shower or, for a much less messy strategy, just add some grounds to your shampoo or conditioner. (Best for brunettes as coffee can also darken hair.)
Want to take advantage of the java bean’s benefits but don’t like coffee yourself? No problem!
Most coffee shops (including most Starbucks) will give you bags of used grounds for free!
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀