1. First step: paint your front door.
Here’s a great guide for how to choose which color, which is often the hardest part. A brightly colored door is a great way to draw attention to your house and make it feel modern and inviting.
2. There’s even an app that lets you see what different door colors would look like!
It’s called Front Door Paint, naturally. Get it here.
7. Frame your door.
Painting the trim and adding matching moulding can make any door frame look tons better. Get the directions at Me and Jilly.
15. Make an inexpensive planter tall by glueing two pots together.
See how at Brady Bunch Remodel.
24. Camouflage your ugly electrical boxes.
Just paint them the same color as your house! See more here.
30. While you’re at it, repair any torn screens.
Learn how from Martha Stewart.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.