1. First step: paint your front door.
Here’s a great guide for how to choose which color, which is often the hardest part. A brightly colored door is a great way to draw attention to your house and make it feel modern and inviting.
2. There’s even an app that lets you see what different door colors would look like!
It’s called Front Door Paint, naturally. Get it here.
7. Frame your door.
Painting the trim and adding matching moulding can make any door frame look tons better. Get the directions at Me and Jilly.
15. Make an inexpensive planter tall by glueing two pots together.
See how at Brady Bunch Remodel.
24. Camouflage your ugly electrical boxes.
Just paint them the same color as your house! See more here.
30. While you’re at it, repair any torn screens.
Learn how from Martha Stewart.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹