1. First step: paint your front door.
Here’s a great guide for how to choose which color, which is often the hardest part. A brightly colored door is a great way to draw attention to your house and make it feel modern and inviting.
2. There’s even an app that lets you see what different door colors would look like!
It’s called Front Door Paint, naturally. Get it here.
7. Frame your door.
Painting the trim and adding matching moulding can make any door frame look tons better. Get the directions at Me and Jilly.
15. Make an inexpensive planter tall by glueing two pots together.
See how at Brady Bunch Remodel.
24. Camouflage your ugly electrical boxes.
Just paint them the same color as your house! See more here.
30. While you’re at it, repair any torn screens.
Learn how from Martha Stewart.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘