1. Take precautionary measures before going to bed.
If you already know tomorrow’s going to be a rough morning, do future you a favor: have at least one glass of water to prevent dehydration, wash your makeup off and sleep with your head propped up on an extra pillow. This will help eliminate eye puffiness.
2. Use a toothbrush to get rid of red wine mouth.
Just get the toothbrush wet, and rub it on your teeth and lips to get rid of the dry red stains. If you’re thinking ahead, you can also prevent the problem by wearing chap stick, lipgloss or a wine-colored lipstick. See how here.
8. Bright lipstick will make you look and feel more put together.
There’s no better way to make yourself look like you’re ready for the day than a bright fun lip color. It will trick people into thinking you spent a lot of time getting ready and distract them from other things you overlooked.
9. Morning meditation can reduce stress and get you feeling more rested.
In just 20 minutes of meditation, your body and mind can get rid of some of the physical and mental stress that’s making you look and feel tired by mimicking the effects of deep rest. Learn more here.
11. Use a cold spoon to get rid of under eye bags.
A chilled spoon pressed lightly under your eyes will restrict blood vessels and reduce puffiness to minimize the look of haven’t-slept-a-wink bags. This trick works with anything that’s cold, like a bag of peas or a super cold cucumber slice.
14. Ditch the coffee for water and fruit.
If you can survive a few hours without your java fix, hydration and the sugars from fruit will make you look and feel much better than adding caffeine to an already brutal hangover. An even better option is coconut water, which contains the perfect mix of hydration and electrolytes.
17. Aspirin is a secret beauty weapon that reduces inflammation.
That aspirin you just took for your hangover headache will actually work to reduce the inflammation of your skin and make you look as good as you’ll feel (as soon as it starts working, anyway). You can also make an easy DIY aspirin mask to reduce acne and redness. Directions here.
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰