1. Print them on your sneakers.
Starting in August you’ll be able to print your Instagrams on Adidas’ most popular sneaker models. For some reason.
5. Order a tiny tiny custom projector and project them on the wall.
Projecteo, another successful Kickstarter Instagram monster, will print you a custom projector wheel with your photos on them that you can then project onto the wall or, presumably, onto your own body if you want to really go all the way.
9. Print them on a T-shirt.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.