1. Print them on your sneakers.
Starting in August you’ll be able to print your Instagrams on Adidas’ most popular sneaker models. For some reason.
5. Order a tiny tiny custom projector and project them on the wall.
Projecteo, another successful Kickstarter Instagram monster, will print you a custom projector wheel with your photos on them that you can then project onto the wall or, presumably, onto your own body if you want to really go all the way.
9. Print them on a T-shirt.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸