1. "Where's Waldo"-ing the hidden meat in pasta salads.
2. Interrogating waiters (nicely).
3. Bringing your own veggie burgers to your friend's cookout.
4. Living off Amy's products.
5. Making a mean peanut butter and jelly.
You've basically graduated from the Le Cordon PB&J.
6. Eating a LOT of pasta at restaurants.
7. Reading ingredient labels like a ninja.
8. Ignoring people who say things like, "Hitler was a vegetarian, so I can't trust you."
9. "So you wouldn't eat a burger for a million dollars?"
10. "Can you eat animal crackers? Ha ha!"
11. "But how do you get enough pr—"
12. Being the one person to reply to invitations that ask if anyone has any dietary restrictions.
13. Eating before you go to a wedding.
14. Dealing with dates who say they'll take it as a challenge to "break you" and get you to eat meat.
15. Bringing your own lunch to work, because fast food has pretty much zero options for you.
16. Avoiding chicken broth.
17. Feeling less guilty when a host makes you your own special vegetarian entree.
No! It's OK! I'll bring my own! Please don't worry about it! — OK, that looks really good, though, and everyone else will eat it too.