1. “I was in my weird neighbor’s basement. All he had was straight gin or milk (yes, milk) and kahlua. I drank both, which was a disgusting thing to do. We listened to the Shakira CD that had hips don’t lie on it. I still cannot drink gin to this day.”
3. “Smirnoff Ice — raspberry flavor. I iced myself! I was visiting my older sister at Tufts, at a party with ‘cool college kids.’”
7. “I got drunk on A COFFEE MUG of raspberry vodka my freshman year of college.”
8. “In the basement of my friend with the biggest house and the least-aware parents, with four or five friends, and I put half a shot of cheap vodka in a cup of Fanta.”
9. “I think it was tequila; I know it was during The Big Lebowski.“
12. “Country Time lemonade (the powder!!) and Absolut vodka.”
14. “Irn Bru (a Scottish soft drink) and Jack Daniels.”
15. “At a house party in high school with maybe 15 people. My friend and I did shots of vodka (ewwww).”
18. “The first time I got really drunk was playing Mario Kart 64 with my friends; we had drinking game involved, anytime you came in last you had to take a shot of tequila. Things got out of hand pretty quickly!”
Tell us yours in the comments!!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.