1. “I was in my weird neighbor’s basement. All he had was straight gin or milk (yes, milk) and kahlua. I drank both, which was a disgusting thing to do. We listened to the Shakira CD that had hips don’t lie on it. I still cannot drink gin to this day.”
3. “Smirnoff Ice — raspberry flavor. I iced myself! I was visiting my older sister at Tufts, at a party with ‘cool college kids.’”
7. “I got drunk on A COFFEE MUG of raspberry vodka my freshman year of college.”
8. “In the basement of my friend with the biggest house and the least-aware parents, with four or five friends, and I put half a shot of cheap vodka in a cup of Fanta.”
9. “I think it was tequila; I know it was during The Big Lebowski.“
12. “Country Time lemonade (the powder!!) and Absolut vodka.”
14. “Irn Bru (a Scottish soft drink) and Jack Daniels.”
15. “At a house party in high school with maybe 15 people. My friend and I did shots of vodka (ewwww).”
18. “The first time I got really drunk was playing Mario Kart 64 with my friends; we had drinking game involved, anytime you came in last you had to take a shot of tequila. Things got out of hand pretty quickly!”
Tell us yours in the comments!!
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Russia has freed Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, who was convicted of murdering two Russian journalists in 2014.