1. Perkins is basically what would happen if a classic diner and God had a baby together.
5. Everything is served on amazing plates that make you feel like you’re at your grandma’s.
6. Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or seen a MAMMOTH MUFFIN?
8. They go well with the HUGE URN of coffee you’ll get for your table when you order a cup.
I only drink my coffee out of huge urns now.
9. Perkins is partially so popular because you and your friends could hang out there late at night, after everything else in suburbia was closed.
10. Just this simple table setup will take you back to the soothing days of chilling here after high school dances.
12. Yep, they’re open late, so you can, uh, take a nap if you want.
Next to your coffee urn.
13. Or make out with someone in your car in the parking lot.
Not that you would EVER do that.
15. Like a piece of peanut butter silk pie that you will eat with your hands when your car stops at a red light.
17. The desserts in that case were always larger than life. Can God make a Perkins pie so big he can’t eat it?
18. Their hot chocolate wears an adorable whipped cream hat.
19. This is the adorablest little milkshake you’ve ever seen.
24. Or a CAULDRON of ranch dressing for your fries.
Don’t act smug. We’ve all been there.
25. Even babies have been known to hitchhike solo to Perkins, just to experience the tenderness of a Perkins burger.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.