2. Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
The MAYO CLINIC says so and that’s good enough for me.
8. Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate than beer or spirits drinkers.
It’s SCIENCE. Pass the Riesling!
21. You can even consume wine in ICE CREAM FORM.
That’s ice cream containing 5% alcohol. Don’t mind if I do!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.