2. Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
The MAYO CLINIC says so and that’s good enough for me.
8. Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate than beer or spirits drinkers.
It’s SCIENCE. Pass the Riesling!
21. You can even consume wine in ICE CREAM FORM.
That’s ice cream containing 5% alcohol. Don’t mind if I do!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.