1. You get to use a variety of really cool glasses.
2. Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
The MAYO CLINIC says so and that's good enough for me.
3. You can't make cool wine bottle lights without empty bottles.
4. Kalimotxos are delicious.
5. The term "one glass" is always relative.
6. Because wine bottles come with such pretty labels.
Which, let's be honest, is half the reason you bought the bottle in the first place.
7. Wine keeps your memory sharp.
8. Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate than beer or spirits drinkers.
It's SCIENCE. Pass the Riesling!
9. Wine enhances the already lovely flavors of your favorite foods.
10. Drinking wine can contribute to the atmosphere of any book club.
11. You don't have to spend over $20 (nay, over $10!) to drink something halfway tasty.
12. Because sometimes adults need sippy cups too.
13. Because you can find wine named after all your favorite desserts.
15. The polyphenols in red wine can help prevent gum disease.
16. You can make a chair out of wine corks!
17. You can fake wine knowledge pretty easily.
18. Cabernet sauvignon, petit syrah, and pinot noir have the most flavonoids.
19. Because you can't fill this with beer cans, now can you?
20. Champagne contains about 10 fewer calories per serving than non-sparkling wine and typically comes in a smaller serving size, making it a healthier choice.
21. You can even consume wine in ICE CREAM FORM.
That's ice cream containing 5% alcohol. Don't mind if I do!