2. Those who drink moderate amounts of alcohol, including red wine, seem to have a lower risk of heart disease.
The MAYO CLINIC says so and that’s good enough for me.
8. Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate than beer or spirits drinkers.
It’s SCIENCE. Pass the Riesling!
21. You can even consume wine in ICE CREAM FORM.
That’s ice cream containing 5% alcohol. Don’t mind if I do!
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝