We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Spring is on the horizon and that means it’s almost time to swap out those heavy, cozy winter clothes for items fit for warmer weather.
Luckily for us, ModCloth is having an extra 40% off sale that’ll put a little spring in your step and in your closet. Shop any two styles during the sale for an additional 20% off, or get an additional 30% off when you buy three items. As a bonus, there’s an extra 50% off sale when you buy through the ModCloth app.
Here are a few of our favorite finds from the sale:
1. A gorgeous floral maxi dress with a high neckline. Show some shoulder and strut your stuff in this elegant, but comfortable, gown.
2. A cozy sweatshirt with a vintage bowling print that proves you don’t have to go to the local lanes in order to strike out the patriarchy!
3. An admirably cute knit top that will go with everything but still have enough flair and detail to turn heads. You may be tempted to wear it on the daily.
4. A chic A-line spaghetti strap dress with pleats – it's so classic you can wear it forever. Every closet needs a staple dress like this stunner.
5. A pair of textured wide leg pants in a cool ice blue that you can dress up or down without losing an ounce of style.
6. A pair of ‘60s style gold earrings that will add some groovy vintage flair to any outfit. Buy a pair for yourself and one for your BFF!
7. A lightweight black floral mini dress with a hand-drawn print and cute tie sleeves. You could wear this all year round with tights and a cardi.
8. A sturdy and sexy wool blend longline coat that will take your winter coat game up a notch or two. This eye-catching blue houndstooth makes a statement but is classic enough for years of wear.
9. A simple and flattering faux wrap top with a low neckline and stretch. This basic can take you from the office to drinks.
10. A mod-inspired fit and flare dress with a cute geometric pattern that might just transport you back to the swingin’ ‘60s. Wear it all year round with or without a shirt underneath!
11. A pair of wide leg pants that prove you’re never too old to show your love for Hello Kitty. Wear these adorable and comfy duds anywhere, but be sure to check your measurements — reviewers noted that the sizing is a bit off.
12. A cotton A-line dress with some retro sailor appeal. You’ll feel fly with just the right amount of coverage and support in this spring-to-summer basic.
13. Cable knit burgundy leggings you’ll want to live in. Wear these cozy leggings out on all of your errands...if you can get yourself off the couch, that is.
14. A velvety, dusty red jumpsuit that will make you feel like the fanciest WFH human. Elevate your lounge look with a bit of 1970's style and get ready to take care of business!
15. A fully lined, high waisted swing skirt made from recycled fabric. This cute hand-drawn spring motif is total motivation to get into the spirit of the season (and get some sunshine on your legs).
16. A glam wrap dress with serious 1920's vibes. Get dolled up and see where this dress takes you — who says it’s too early to snag your NYE look, or that metallics are only for winter?
17. A peplum blouse with a sweetheart neckline that’ll surely become a wardrobe staple. The bustier style is eye-catching yet chic – wear this on a date or just around town.
Scroll through this sale before it ends and stock up on everything you want for the new season!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.