1. A set of vacuum seal bags perfect for overpackers (guilty 🙋♀️) who just cannot seem to narrow down their clothes selection even when the suitcase literally will not close. With these you can easily shrink down your clothes to a more manageable size…so now you can pack even more stuff LOL.
Promising reviews: "A must have so you don't have to ask the staff for the vacuum, and the bags are thick and high quality. Highly recommend for traveling saving you a ton of space. Great for at home too but a definite traveling need." —Samantha Garvey
"If you are moving this is a need! I've used storage bags like these before for a move from New Jersey to Florida and they are perfection to get all of my partner's and my clothes, bedding, and anything else soft. I've recommended them to people in real life when moving and as I am moving again soon had to pick some more up. These bags hold so much I was able to fit an entire season's wardrobe or for another size example two large fluffy comforters." —Cricket Jimenez
Get them from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in five sizes and three quantities).
2. A pair of Satina high-waisted leggings beloved by reviewers for their buttery soft feel (that description sounds familiar...@ Lululemon 👀) and extremely affordable price (aka $83 cheaper). Get ready for your newest obsession, your closet is about to get a loooot fuller.
Promising review: "The best most comfortable leggings I've ever bought. They fit perfectly, and aren't see through at all. Definitely pass the squat test. You need these in your wardrobe!" —G. Valente
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two women's sizes, two lengths, with or without pockets, and 25 colors/patterns).
If you still aren't sold, check out our full review of the Satina high waist leggings.
3. A miracle carpet cleaner that works with any carpet cleaning machine to get out those stubborn dirt, pet, and food stains you thought you were going to have to spend the rest of your life staring at.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, specifically in homes with pets. This miracle carpet cleaner is certified cruelty-free and Sunny & Honey donates 10% of all profits to animals in need!
Promising review: "You got a puppy? Don’t hesitate, you need this! Enzyme cleanser is the best. Gets up the mess & keeps things clean & fresh smelling. I even use in my carpet steamer, works great." —Honest Review
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two quantities).
4. Or, if you don't have a carpet cleaning machine, a stain and odor eliminator to clean up those tough messes you've already used sooo many products on. Not only will this stuff get rid of the stain, but it will get rid of the smell… Pet stains can be STANKY, iykyk.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. is a family-owned small business named after the family's pets Rocco, a Labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "My cats for whatever reason always pee on our carpet no matter what I do… they just prefer to pee on the carpet and this is the only solution that keeps my house smelling nice. Eventually I will get hardwood floors but until then. You NEED this stuff." —Amy's Favs
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
5. An under-cabinet lid opener for anyone who is tired of mustering up all their strength to open a jar of salsa!! Plus, this one is mounted under your cabinet so it's basically invisible and you won't have to worry about having *another* gadget taking up space on your countertop.
Promising review: "This is a must have jar opener for anyone that has problems with their hands. I cannot live without this opener! Thank goodness I found this. If you don't have someone around to open jars for you, you need this. It's simple easy and pop's those pesky tight lids off quick and easy. Easy under the counter mount." —Nancy
Get it from Amazon for $18.55+ (also available as a two-pack).
6. Elizabeth Mott's Thank Me Later Eye Primer which will help make sure that smokey eye (that you spent way longer on than you'd like to admit) actually lasts through the night instead of melting off your face as soon as you walk out the door. Your friends are gonna be really jealous when y'all get off the dance floor and they see your perfect makeup compared to theirs that got a weeee bit melty.
Promising review: "Wear eyeshadow? You need this! I think I have reviewed the this primer last year sometime, but I wanted to do a quick update, as this is now my third order for this primer. I used to use a primer that was very pricey. I found 'Thank Me Later,' read reviews and ordered. This lid primer is such a better performing product than the expensive competitor I used to use, and the price is less than half. I am retired but still do my hair and makeup every day, and I hope to never be without this primer. My shadow goes on so smoothly over the primer (be sure to give it a minute or so to set), and it stays streak- and crease-free all day." —Shirley
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
7. And a long-lasting makeup setting spray that'll protect all your hardwork and prevent it from smudging or fading. 🙌🏼 Honestly the only explanation for this is that it is some magical potion.
BuzzFeed writer Jordan Grigsby has this and says, "This is personally my absolute favorite setting spray. My skin is soooo so oily some days it looks like I rubbed Popeyes chicken on my face. This spray keeps me matte and keeps my makeup in place ALL 👏 DAY 👏. Like, even after brunch in DC (if you're from DC you know brunch is an all day event) my makeup looks absolutely perfect. You know when you come home from a full day out and you kinda cringe because your makeup has moved all around? Yeah, never happens with this spray. I get home, look in the mirror, and I'm still a baddie!! Nothing has ever worked this well for me, like, this spray really works harder than Kris Jenner, I kid you not. 10/10 recommend."
Promising review: "You NEED this!!! I can't even describe how awesome this stuff is. It's nothing short of amazing!! I have VERY oily, pretty sensitive skin and a whole lot of allergies. This stuff sets my makeup just fine with no shine (even HOURS later) and no skin irritation. I've seen a significant difference in the amount of time my makeup lasts as well!! Just do yourself the favor and purchase it." —1Loh
Get it from Sephora for $16+ (available in two sizes).
8. A pair of Beckham hotel pillows to bring the ultimate fluff and comfort from the hotel to your home, perfect for back, side, or stomach sleepers! Heads up though, you may find yourself ~struggling~ to get out of bed once you have these. Maybe WFH can be WFBed for the foreseeable future...🤔
Promising review: "Look no further these are the pillows you must get. We ordered the medium and they are by far the best pillows we have ever used in our lives! If you're like us we have bought pillow after pillow after pillow trying to find the one, this is the one! It's not too soft it's not too firm it is absolutely perfect. We both have herniated discs in our necks and needed to find the right pillow. We have tried the bamboo pillows, down, down alternative, and none of those pillows compares to this. Don't have think twice order them! We love the two that we got so much we just ordered another two." —Cynthia Ferdinand
Get a pair from Amazon for $61.37+ (available in two sizes).
9. A popular microwave pasta cooker so you can cook dinner while doing a million other things and *not* have to worry about any pots boiling over. Just put some water and dry noodles in this little gadget, push some buttons on a microwave, strain it right from the container, and before you know it you'll be eating the easiest meal of your life.
Promising review: "If you eat pasta this is a must! I have owned a Fasta Pasta maker for nine years now and it is just a terrific way to cook pasta - all types. If you need to cook for four or more you probably need to use a big pot, but short of that this works incredibly well. Their timing chart is exceptionally accurate, they give excellent measuring instructions, and the entire setup is easy to use and really easy to clean. This is a great example of a great addition to your kitchen!" —D. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
10. A powerful snail repair cream that may sound a bit off-putting, but it'll help brighten dull skin, fade discoloration, and add plumpness. It uses snail mucin extract and is rich in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production).
Promising review: "You need this in your life! I recently bought skin care products but l did not get any results I wanted. Amazon put this as a suggestion and went online to review snail excretion. I want to age naturally and gracefully. l noticed a change immediately. That's why I love Amazon it covers products that you may not hear about. Thank you again!" —Simply me
Get it from Amazon for $20.
11. A beloved-by-the-internet detangling brush to get through any of those extra stubborn tangles *without* pulling out all your hair in the process.
Promising review: "Do you have hair? Then you need this hairbrush. It’s a miracle worker! I have longish, very thick, very straight, sleek hair that gets tangled and knotted very frequently. I usually just yank the brush through my hair, ripping the knots out and hurting my scalp in the process. I was skeptical about buying this brush, but gave it a chance for the affordable price and good reviews. And I am so glad I did!!! It’s a miracle worker. When my hair is really tangled, it does pull a little, but gets the knots out a lot quicker and easier and with less pain. And when it doesn’t get the knot out on the first try, it at least pulls the knot to the bottom of my hair so I can hold the top of my hair to brush it out without it pulling and hurting my scalp. Sometimes, it feels as if the brush is only brushing the top of my hair, but if I angle it a little, it gets all the way to the scalp. The bristles look sharp, but even if I push hard and get all the way down to my scalp, they don’t painfully scratch me or anything. I recommend this brush to everyone with hair." —Brittney
Get it from Amazon for $12.49+ (available in five colors).
12. A wall-mounted toothbrush station so you can keep all the toothbrushes and toothpaste in one place instead of having them scattered all over your counter. Eliminating the mess of rogue globs of toothpaste and lids not screwed on is just an additional perk.
The two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "Busy families need this. Holy crap do I love it! You can install two toothpastes, five toothbrushes, fill the top bin with skin tools/scissors etc., and have a toddler swatting/pulling on it and it still doesn't pop off the wall. I love the magnetic cups and the dispensing action that keeps them from using too much. This is seriously a fun and functional product." —GS
Get it from Amazon for $16.77+ (available in three colors).
13. A ChomChom roller to remove all the pet hair that is still on your couch even after you've vacuumed. This little tool works on pretty much any surface — furniture, upholstery, blankets, clothes — and you don't have to worry about constantly ripping off *another* sticky sheet because one quick swipe typically fills it up (at least it does when I try to use them to clean my clothes...).
Promising review: "I have three cats and it is impossible to keep their hair off of our furniture. I used to vacuum our couch every. single. day. to keep it down and it did only okay as compared to this amazing device. After reading the outstanding reviews, I decided to give it a try. It is incredible. This is the most effective cleaning tool I have ever used for removing pet hair. I truly changed my cleaning habits by making it significantly easier to quickly roll over my furniture and instantly remove all pet hair. Don't even question this purchase if you're a pet owner. You need this item." —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.