There’s already a pretty cool app that delivers shuffling wallpaper to your lockscreen. It’s called bitmado, and it doesn’t spam you with overpriced sandwiches in Mayfair filters (no pun intended for you fried spam sandwich eaters).
2. Quick Launch Social Screen
Quick Launch Social Screen actually lets you add your own social feeds to your lockscreen along with a music widget. So if we want to be bombarded with trivial things from our friends’ daily lives, we’ll do it either more selectively or on a grander scale.
3. Lily HD
Lilypad HD doesn’t limit you to just Facebook messenger. You can switch between other apps and surf the web through your other favorite messengers. So no more weird ass chat heads!
4. SF Launcher Beta
SF Beta Launcher lets you beautifully customize your homescreen to fit your lifestyle with, yup, social media widgets. Even the beta version of this app rocks better than Facebook Home.
5. We’re already unimpressed.
C’mon, nearly 50% of Facebook Home’s ratings are 1 stars. You’re better than this Facebook. Let this one go.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.