Roasting a turkey can be intimidating, especially if it's your first time.
1. You wait too long to buy your turkey.
2. You don't realize that some turkeys are already brined.
3. You let your turkey come to room temperature because that's what you've been told to do.
4. You don't dry the outside of your turkey.
5. You forget to take the giblets out.
6. You don't elevate your turkey as it roasts.
7. Your skin gets too dark.
8. You waste your time basting it.
9. You carve into it as soon as it comes out of the oven.
10. You check the temperature of the breast instead of the thigh.
11. You store leftover turkey on the bones.
Have even more turkey questions? Contact Butterball yourself here.