9. Or hysterically crying during dog movies.
LOOK IT’S ACTUALLY REALLY SAD AND YOU GET SUPER ATTACHED TO MARLEY AND ALSO WATCHING JENNIFER ANISTON CRY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE CRY SO IT’S JUST REALLY UNFAIR THAT PEOPLE WOULD JUDGE SOMEONE FOR GETTING EMOTIONAL WHEN IT FEELS LIKE THE MOVIE’S INTENTION WAS TO PRODUCE THIS KIND OF REACTION IN ITS VIEWERS.
Sorry. Don’t know where that came from.
12. Taking 5 billion variations of every selfie before sending.
Every Snapchat counts. Every. Single. One.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together :yellow_heart: :coffee: