9. Or hysterically crying during dog movies.
LOOK IT’S ACTUALLY REALLY SAD AND YOU GET SUPER ATTACHED TO MARLEY AND ALSO WATCHING JENNIFER ANISTON CRY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE CRY SO IT’S JUST REALLY UNFAIR THAT PEOPLE WOULD JUDGE SOMEONE FOR GETTING EMOTIONAL WHEN IT FEELS LIKE THE MOVIE’S INTENTION WAS TO PRODUCE THIS KIND OF REACTION IN ITS VIEWERS.
Sorry. Don’t know where that came from.
12. Taking 5 billion variations of every selfie before sending.
Every Snapchat counts. Every. Single. One.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.