9. Or hysterically crying during dog movies.
LOOK IT’S ACTUALLY REALLY SAD AND YOU GET SUPER ATTACHED TO MARLEY AND ALSO WATCHING JENNIFER ANISTON CRY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE CRY SO IT’S JUST REALLY UNFAIR THAT PEOPLE WOULD JUDGE SOMEONE FOR GETTING EMOTIONAL WHEN IT FEELS LIKE THE MOVIE’S INTENTION WAS TO PRODUCE THIS KIND OF REACTION IN ITS VIEWERS.
Sorry. Don’t know where that came from.
12. Taking 5 billion variations of every selfie before sending.
Every Snapchat counts. Every. Single. One.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.