1. A few classics to warm up the under 30 crowd.
These are things the rest of us already know, but here’s a little education for anyone born in the 90s. (also, remember when celebs used to smoke basically all the time? Weird.)
14. So this is where things might get a little weird for you…
…because there are some men who have been the exact opposite of sexy for basically your whole life.
21. 7. As long as we’re feeling conflicted, let’s not forget Christoph Waltz.
Since the first time you remember seeing this man he was a seriously evil Nazi in Inglorious Basterds and the second time you remember seeing this man he was a Dentist/Bounty Hunter in Django Unchained - but long before all that…
26. Now, let’s take a quick political detour
so we can feel conflicted in a whole new way.
31. Heading back over to Hollywood
for one more rapid-fire round of mind-blowing hotness.
34. 12. Up next, Mickey Rourke
In your mind, this is the guy who beat up on Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 2.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.