1. The guiding trait of Slytherin is ambition, which is the defining trait of success.
7. Obviously the house colors are massively alluring.
Green and silver are subtle, but powerful.
8. Speaking of style, Salazar Slytherin left behind some blinged out heirlooms.
10. The house animal, a giant serpent, is not something to mess around with.
You still have to respect the caliber of wizards that Slytherin manages to produce.
13. Even Merlin was a member of House Slytherin.
16. Being in Slytherin opens the door to some very powerful, and wealthy, connections.
18. Plus, Slytherins are so stylish.
19. The fact that Salazar Slytherin was able to hide a basilisk within Hogwarts for a thousand years points to Slytherin ingenuity.
20. The Bloody Baron has one of the most intriguing back stories.
In a fit of rage he killed the woman he loved, only to then kill himself.
21. And all Slytherins are basically honorary members of Draco and the Malfoys.
But in the end, it doesn’t really matter what house you belong to…
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️