1. The guiding trait of Slytherin is ambition, which is the defining trait of success.
7. Obviously the house colors are massively alluring.
Green and silver are subtle, but powerful.
8. Speaking of style, Salazar Slytherin left behind some blinged out heirlooms.
10. The house animal, a giant serpent, is not something to mess around with.
You still have to respect the caliber of wizards that Slytherin manages to produce.
13. Even Merlin was a member of House Slytherin.
16. Being in Slytherin opens the door to some very powerful, and wealthy, connections.
18. Plus, Slytherins are so stylish.
19. The fact that Salazar Slytherin was able to hide a basilisk within Hogwarts for a thousand years points to Slytherin ingenuity.
20. The Bloody Baron has one of the most intriguing back stories.
In a fit of rage he killed the woman he loved, only to then kill himself.
21. And all Slytherins are basically honorary members of Draco and the Malfoys.
But in the end, it doesn’t really matter what house you belong to…
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳