1. The guiding trait of Slytherin is ambition, which is the defining trait of success.
7. Obviously the house colors are massively alluring.
Green and silver are subtle, but powerful.
8. Speaking of style, Salazar Slytherin left behind some blinged out heirlooms.
10. The house animal, a giant serpent, is not something to mess around with.
You still have to respect the caliber of wizards that Slytherin manages to produce.
13. Even Merlin was a member of House Slytherin.
16. Being in Slytherin opens the door to some very powerful, and wealthy, connections.
18. Plus, Slytherins are so stylish.
19. The fact that Salazar Slytherin was able to hide a basilisk within Hogwarts for a thousand years points to Slytherin ingenuity.
20. The Bloody Baron has one of the most intriguing back stories.
In a fit of rage he killed the woman he loved, only to then kill himself.
21. And all Slytherins are basically honorary members of Draco and the Malfoys.
But in the end, it doesn’t really matter what house you belong to…
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.