19. The headless horseman is one thing, but the headless gymnast?!
But actually: No magic, just amazing flexibility and a well-framed shot.
21. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it two people falling through the air?
But actually: Nope! It’s Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flatland, in Bolivia. Every year it becomes covered in a small amount of water, turning it into the world’s largest mirror.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.