Neil Gaiman, author of American Gods and The Sandman is a walking treasure of endless imagination, as well as just being unreally cool.
2. To reinterpretations of X-Men…
4. To screenplays…
5. To children’s books, too.
13. He’s married to the immensely talented Amanda Palmer, of The Dresden Dolls.
14. And he’s totally down with being silly in a ball pit.
21. The most amazing commencement speech ever was given by him.
23. But coolest of all, he never stops writing, and has a new book out now.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.