1. You once asked for a Pepsi on campus, and were promptly told to leave/transfer.
2. You're from one of four counties (Nassau, Bergen, Montgomery or Palm Beach).
3. And were shocked/excited whenever you met someone who was ACTUALLY from Georgia.
4. You were taught by Jimmy Carter, the Dalai Lama and Salman Rushdie, and never missed a chance to remind your friends from home.
5. You loved "Wonderful Wednesdays."
6. And won SongFest with a bunch of kids you just met.
7. But still had pretty much no school spirit.
8. And never attended any collegiate sporting events.
9. Probably because Emory was not your first choice.
10. And you had to constantly correct people who thought you attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
11. And Emerson...and Emory & Henry....
12. Still, you had a rivalry with Washington University in St. Louis
13. Even though they didn't know about it.
14. You lived for the ping of a new email on LearnLink.
15. And definitely took advantage of the "History" option.
16. You attended a Ridgewood block party.
17. And went to Maggie's on the reg.
18. You thought about going to The Velvet Room (because Jermaine Dupri told you to), but went to a wine bar instead.
19. You bought booze from Rocky's.
20. When you were 19.
21. You swore vengeance upon Checker Cabs.
22. But still used them to get to the airport to go home for the holidays.
23. You "lived" in Atlanta, but you didn't really "live" in Atlanta.
24. And you certainly never used MARTA.
25. Unless you were going to Lenox or Phipps.
26. You lived in the county club known as Clairmont Campus.
27. You went to Everybody's Pizza, even though you hated it.
28. You had a radio show on WMRE, and nobody listened.
29. You have watched this video 20 times.
30. And are convinced that Emory students are better at being doctors, lawyers, teachers, scientists, consultants and foreign aid workers than rappers.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!