9. See Any Movie Released in January
Whether it’s that World War II movie with every actor your dad likes OR the plummeting death of Aaron Eckhart’s career. It’s time to pay way too much money to see some crap because it’s too cold to do anything else.
8. Stand In Line For A Taping of The Late Show With David Letterman
Because come on.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡