19 Beauty Products On Jet That Only Look Expensive
Everything in this post is $20 or under!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pixi Glow Tonic is an alcohol-free exfoliating toner formulated with 5% glycolic acid that can help remove dead skin cells and leave your skin toned and refreshed!
2. CoverGirl Translucent Loose Powder works overtime to reduce the appearance of oily skin for a matte finish to any spring makeup look you're rocking!
3. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion uses a combination of salicylic acid, sulfur, and calamine to target breakouts overnight and is the affordable spot treatment we all need right now.
4. Thayers Witch Hazel Toner is over here doing the MOST. It can clear your skin of excess oil and remove leftover makeup after a shower. And it smells like fields of lavender and is alcohol-free!?
5. Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink is a long-lasting liquid lip that won't budge even after you eat that juicy burger or have a night out on the town. It's loyal and it won't dry your lips, I don't know what else to ask for.
6. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise is designed with over 200 bristles so the wand grabs every lash, every time!
7. Burt's Bees Glossy Lipstick gives you the coverage you want with the moisture you need. The formula is stacked with red raspberry, moringa, and meadowfoam seed oils! I'm buzzing with excitement! Teehee.
8. Dr Teal's Soothe and Sleep Body Oil adds the perfect amount of relaxing lavender scent and moisture to your next bubble bath.
9. Amika The Shield Style-Extending Spray extends your styled hair look for up to 24 hours. I don't know about you, but I hate spending an hour on curling my hair only for it to unravel the second I get outside!
10. Lipstick Queen's Frog Prince might scare you off with its green hue but don't be fooled! It turns a different rosy shade of pink depending on your pH and natural skin tone!
11. Eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm has a paraben-free formula made of shea butter and antioxidants like vitamins C and E.
12. Real Techniques Bold Metals Foundation Brush is designed with your application in mind. Its angled edge gets into the hard-to-cover corners and the bristles won't absorb the foundation meant for your face!
13. Maybelline Total Temptation Palette comes with eight everyday wearable shadows and two blinding highlighters.
14. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer is an ultra-creamy goddess because it's packed with murumuru, cupuacu, and tucuma butter. You butter not sleep on this one!
15. Maybelline Fit Me foundation has been flying off the shelves, making makeup lovers everywhere look matte and poreless — at an affordable price!
16. E.L.F. Illuminating Face Primer is packaged in a convenient to use air-pump, and will have you glowing from beneath your foundation.
17. Japonesque Dual Sharpener is cool looking and solves that frustrating moment when you have one sharpener that doesn't fit your multiple-sized pencils!
18. Miles Kimball Lotion Applicator is a life-changer for those hard-to-reach spots on your back so you can add moisturizer or sunscreen!
19. Flower Pots Powder Blush is part of Drew Barrymore's cruelty-free makeup line and will have your cheeks rosy in no time!
Rosy cheeks and I still have a full bank account!?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.