1. Instead of spending money on date nights you spend it on plane tickets.
2. You're 100% committed and in it for the long haul.
3. You get really frustrated about immigration laws.
4. When people complain about their little fights you secretly get a bit jealous.
5. Bad Wi-Fi and poor cell reception are your mortal enemies.
6. Both of your families are terrified you're going to move away forever.
7. You're always finding new ways to express your affection from a distance.
8. Sometimes you just leave little voice messages to let them know they're on your mind.
9. Everyone is constantly asking when you're going to just make the move.
10. More than anything else, you just really miss cuddling.
11. You turn to other couples in international relationships to see what the future holds.
12. Your internal clock is permanently split between two sides of the globe.
13. Even if you speak the same language, sometimes humor or sarcasm can get lost in translation.
14. Sometimes you have to stay up super late just to talk for a few minutes.
15. You have crazy amounts of alone time.
16. You live for the little notes you leave each other.
17. You've used Skype to meet their friends and family.
18. The countdown to seeing your S.O. is seriously intense.
It's basically how you mark time.