1. Everyone asking if you've studied yet.
2. Thinking maybe you should give studying a try.
3. Buying and "reading" all those ridiculous SAT Prep books.
4. Taking practice tests.
5. Everyone else has a tutor.
6. Or is taking a fancy expensive class.
7. Having to go to school early on a weekend day.
8. Forgetting a Number 2 pencil and having to ask the obnoxious kid with WAY TOO MANY for one.
9. Your pencil BREAKS mid-exam.
10. Someone is making unidentified annoying sounds somewhere behind you.
11. Your ex is sitting right behind you chatting up some rando.
12. Vocabulary words you've never heard or read in your life.
13. Trying to do math super fast.
14. Nothing has anything to do with what you learned in class.
15. Not knowing the answer, so "guessing" becomes a fun game.
16. Resisting the urge to flip back through other sections when you have extra time.
17. THE DREADED ESSAY!
18. Submit scores to colleges?
19. Being asked about your score five years later to still judge you by.
20. Well, at least they're changing it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!