1. You love your books even though sometimes they make you cry.
2. You can be happy together one moment and utterly destroyed the next.
3. You go places together, real or imagined, in the span of only a few words.
4. Your books just get you better than most people.
5. You get so emotionally attached that you don’t eat, sleep, or shower for days.
6. When you do sleep, you fall asleep with your book.
7. You love the smell and feel of books.
8. You go on dates with your book.
9. Sometimes you just want to be left alone with your book.
10. If someone doesn’t like a book that you love, you get really defensive.
11. When you hear someone talking about a book that you love like it’s THEIR favorite book, you get really jealous.
12. You love your books unconditionally.
13. Even though sometimes you get into heated arguments.
14. Eventually your books take over your life.
15. You never want your books to end.
16. When a book does end, you’re a blubbering mess.
17. Some people will never understand your love.
18. Books give you things…thoughts, feelings, and experiences that no other love could ever duplicate.
19. You can’t imagine a life without books.
20. You see books everywhere you go. They’re in the hands of a stranger on the subway, tucked halfway into an oversized purse, sitting beside a cup of tea on a café table, or huddled close together on the shelves of a bookstore or library.
21. And whenever you see a book, even if it’s just for a brief moment, it always makes you smile.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.