1. First, play our video game edition of the theme.
2. Ready? OK!
3. If Parks and Recreation were set in a Super Mario Bros. universe, Leslie Knope would probably have to dodge Ron’s turkey legs while collecting waffles.
4. And visit Ann and Chris at Saint Joseph Hospital.
5. And escape Orin’s human farm as fast as possible.
6. Leslie would have to collect waffles in the old Entertainment 720 office without disrupting Tom’s and Jean-Ralphio’s creative swag process.
7. And overcome all obstacles named Jerry.
8. And, eventually, fight a drunk Councilman Jamm (and his infinite megaphones) to the death.
9. In the end, Leslie would save Ben Wyatt from Eagleton and all would be well.
10. The end.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.