Is my childhood a joke to you, sir?
…which he says again, word for word, a few scenes later.
…and a second later it changes to Lakeview High.
12. Nope, that’s not Clarence House.
It’s Horse Guards Parade.
…But if that isn’t a billboard dad in the sunglasses, I don’t know what is.
…Where did that photo come from?
18. And, last but not least, remember that bratty kid getting shoes at the sporting goods store in Switching Goals?
Do you? Do you remember him?
That was a tiny, sassy Michael Cera.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹