Is my childhood a joke to you, sir?
…which he says again, word for word, a few scenes later.
…and a second later it changes to Lakeview High.
12. Nope, that’s not Clarence House.
It’s Horse Guards Parade.
…But if that isn’t a billboard dad in the sunglasses, I don’t know what is.
…Where did that photo come from?
18. And, last but not least, remember that bratty kid getting shoes at the sporting goods store in Switching Goals?
Do you? Do you remember him?
That was a tiny, sassy Michael Cera.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌