1. A dinner tray that gamifies meal times to encourage even the pickiest of little ones to eat. Each of the eight compartments contains an action that'll be unveiled after they finish the food portion, encouraging your kiddo to keep munching, chewing, and swallowing their food until they're at the very end — aka the big prize, aka dessert.
Promising review: "I bought this for my son because I thought it was cute and cool. I posted about it on TikTok, and the post went [viral], almost a million views. I highly recommended it. My son requests this plate for every meal and looks forward to the treat at the end." —Chaunte Thorpe
Get it from Amazon for $16.70+ (available in six styles).
2. A Bissell multipurpose portable cleaner if you've been eyeing your sofa and carpet lately like...I don't even wanna know what's deep in there. This TikTok-beloved cleaner is a holy grail product for many, capable of sucking out stubborn baby stains, pet accidents, dust, dirt, and more. It's time: Let's unearth what your couch is actually supposed to look like. 😬
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!" —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
BTW, this tool comes with small bottles of ready-to-use cleaning formula, but if you need more, grab a bigger bottle for $11.98!
3. A car video monitor that makes it way easier to keep an eye on all the action in the backseat (so your rearview mirror can be focused on seeing traffic). Since the camera goes in the back seat and provides a closer-up view, you can see more details at a glance, like if their eyes are open are closed or if they've spit up.
It plugs directly into your car's cigarette lighter and connects to the back seat camera via a cable.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and knew I wanted to try it. I LOOOOOVE this product! I hate trying to use my rear view mirror to look into her mirror to make sure she’s okay. The quality of the video is great for the price, and I can easily see if my infant has spit up or I can see her mouth to shove a paci in if needed. I can see details like if her eyes are open or closed. The night vision isn’t too bad but not as detailed but you can see enough. But overall for the price, I would buy this product again hands-down." —Michael Giblin
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
4. A simply revolutionary pancake batter dispenser and mixer so you can fly through pancake breakfasts at light speed. You just add the ingredients directly to it and shake — there's a built-in whisk!! — then dispense the batter *directly* onto your skillet with no splatters or dribbles. A dozen pancakes coming right up!
Promising review: "My 8-year-old is a huge fan of making pancakes. He saw this on TikTok and just had to have it. We absolutely love this product!! Easy to clean and use. I love that it’s an all-in-one. No more messy bowls, and he can squeeze out the perfect amount for his pancakes." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
5. A Boon cacti bottle cleaning brush set cute enough to sit out on your kitchen counter (and be the "houseplant" you don't actually have time to take care of). More importantly, though, it'll be within arm's reach when it's time to tackle the mountain of baby bottles in the sink ready to be washed.
Promising review: "I love this product. I got it because of all the hype on TikTok, but I gotta say I actually find it a really nice way to display my bottle and accessories cleaner. It matches perfect with my boom grass. Makes my kitchen feel warm" —DIPC
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in two colors; replacement brushes also sold separately).
6. Comotomo baby bottles, a favorite with over 36,000 5-star reviewers since the shape mimics a real breast and encourages picky newborns to latch on.
7. A toothbrush holder and dispenser to give their toothbrushing situation a major upgrade. It'll squeeze toothpaste onto their brush for them (!!) and store the brushes hygienically (with the tops covered) in between use. Goodbye, toothpaste smears on the counter.
This includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. I would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $16.77+ (available in three colors).
8. A Fisher-Price kick and play piano that'll be a long-term source of entertainment for your little one, whether they're aggressively kicking on the piano, grabbing at the toys above, or pounding on the keys like the little future Mozart they are.
Check it out on TikTok!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says, "I have this toy and even have a backup of it for my parents' house — it's that good. My son is a very energetic little guy and has been fond of this toy since he was about two months old! He loved aggressively kicking the piano (of course), pulling at the toys on the bar, and (once he learned how) would often flip onto his stomach and hit the keys of the piano with his hands. Now that's he's mobile, we've detached the piano and he plays with it separately.
"The attached mat can also easily be tossed into the washing machine and the dryer, which was essential for my kiddo as he spits up on everyyyyything. Overall, this toy gets a 10/10 from me, even if the songs do get a bit annoying. (Just part of the territory these days!)"
9. The Car Seat Key, a nifty tool made to prevent broken nails and eliminate thumb pain when you're trying to unbuckle a kid's car seat — because the last thing you need is more trouble when they're crying and you're running late. You can attach it right to your keychain!
Promising review: "After I had my first child almost a year ago, I stopped getting acrylic nails because I couldn't get him out the car seat without struggling or breaking a nail. I’d have to get them as an overlay or extra short. But I saw this product on TikTok and had to try it out and omg!! It works! It took me a while to figure out the best angle to get him out with it but once I did I went to the nail shop expeditiously!! Lol. If you’ve been thinking about this for a while, GET IT! It’s worth it!" —Tora318
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five colors and in two-packs).
10. A set of bag sealers that'll keep their half-eaten bag of chips and crackers from going stale in between snacking sessions by sealing the bag shut at the end. Finally, your well-stocked pantry will actually *last* without always having to throw things out.
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed'. Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three colors).
11. A microwave s'mores maker because anything that makes whipping up the world's best treat easier is an absolute WIN in my book. It's also way safer (no open flame) and faster — just 30 seconds in the microwave, and your warm, gooey dessert will be ready for that perfect first bite.
All you have to do is fill the water reservoir, put your s'mores ingredients on the tray (up to two of them), and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallow and chocolate will heat at the same time — leaving you with one delicious treat.
Promising review: "This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I'm glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s'mores. They're done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no cleanup. The marshmallow doesn't melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done." —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $11.
12. A lightweight, compact stroller that might be a game changer for family travel days, since it can fit into the plane's overhead bin instead of having to be checked at the gate. There's nothing better than strolling right off the plane and going about your way after a long flight (that may or may not have included crying and fussing).
It folds up so small that it was awarded a Guinness World Record in 2014 for the most compact stroller. It can hold kids who weigh up to 55 pounds and only weighs 9.5 pounds.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "The best stroller for traveling! We bought this on a whim for our last-minute trip to Houston. Our toddler is 2 years old, and what a breeze this was to stroll through the airport and fold up so it can stow away under our seats on the plane. It is so compact, so easy, and my husband enjoys entertaining everyone and showing them how small it gets. If you have a little jet setter and fly frequently with a little one, I highly recommend!!" —Kimmie Paulo
Get it from Amazon for $199.95+ (available in three styles and two colors).