2. Fix your space hogger of a MacBook charger with the Blockhead ($20).
3. The Black Slider webcam cover keeps your paranoia at bay by blocking your webcam when not in use ($10).
8. The iSlice Aluminum MicroSD Storage Adapter elegantly adds storage to your MacBook without adding eyesore ($24).
It fits late 2012 to early 2015 MacBooks. Get it here.
10. The Inateck Carrying Case holds your small notebooks and comes with a pouch for your power adapter ($14+).
11. The Lazerwood Cherry Wood Key stickers add that wood texture you didn't know you wanted ($40).
12. This lovely flower decal adds a tranquil touch ($8).
13. The Griffin Technology elevator laptop stand lifts your laptop up and off the desk ($28).
Great for dual screen setups! Get it here.