2. Use the Ass Saver ($8) as an emergency back fender to keep your booty dry during a spontaneous rain.
3. The Crank Brothers Multi Tool ($20) contains 17 tools cyclists need when your ride breaks.
4. The Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump ($33) gets your tires pumped.
6. The Air Chuck Elite CO2 Tire Inflator ($20) swiftly gets your tires back on the road.
7. The Cygolite Hotshot 2-Watt Taillight ($28) flashes people and can last 500 hours on a single charge.
8. Carry a Rema Touring Patch Kit ($6) with you to fix flats.
9. Treat your booty to the gold standard of bike saddles with the Brooks B17 ($105 to $150).
10. Or if you prefer a more sleek look, the Brooks C17 ($162)
12. The CLUG Bike Clip ($20) secures your bike to any wall surface.
13. The ThorFire Bike Taillight ($9) uses lasers to declare lane space for you from cars.
14. The Cygolite Streak 310 Light ($40) works in all riding conditions and charges through USB.
15. The Bikehand Pro Repair Rack Stand ($90) keeps your bike stable while you work on it.
16. The CamelBak Classic ($51 to $80) keeps you hydrated without having to take your hands off the handles.
Holds 2L of water.
Get it here.