1. The Sawyer Mini ($17) allows you to drink from nearly any water source, it weighs 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons of water.
2. The Trillium Hammock ($250) lets you and two other friends have sleep shenanigans in the air!
3. The Therm-a-Rest Treo Chair ($70-99) allows you to carry a chair that folds down into a thermos size.
Price varies depending on color.
4. MSR Flex 4 System ($145) stores a million pans and cups for group meals in one pot.
5. Heimplanet Tents ($450-$615) is an inflatable geometric tent.
Alright it’s expensive, but they offer smaller tents for those who are sleeping in smaller groups. Also, just look how cool they are!
6. Matador Pocket Blanket ($25) is an ultra compact, water repellent and puncture resistant blanket.
7. The goTenna ($199) turns your smartphone into an off-grid communications tool.
8. Petzl - TIKKA RXP headlamp ($99) automatically adjusts brightness to the environment and optimizes battery life.
You can set the light to be a wide, mixed or focused beam which gives you a lot of flexibility in different scenarios. It can charge through USB and is fully weatherproof.
9. VSSL Supplies ($45-$99) a water resistant flashlight that also holds crucial survival gear inside it.
10. Etekcity Ultralight is a fully functional stove that weighs under 100 grams and is only $10!
11. Zippo Handwarmer ($16) works off lighter fluid and runs for 12 hours on one fill!
12. The Klax ($115+) is a multi-tool built into the head of an ax that can attach to any stick.
13. The Windcatcher ($99) allows you to fill up a full air mattress in seconds with a few breaths.
Thanks to the science behind their valve, the air entering the Windcatcher is at least 10 to 15 times greater than the air you expelled from your lungs, saving you time and effort!