1. Kroeus 25L Laptop Computer Backpack ($33)
Look good without having to break the bank.
2. JanSport Splice Backpack ($45)
Simple JanSport design, improved functionality for laptop and tablet users.
3. Dakine Mission ($57+)
4. Timbuk2 Sunset Messenger Bag ($64+)
Comes in canvas, polyester or denim.
5. JanSport Right Pack ($58)
An improvement on their classic backpack, JanSport adds a laptop compartment and a few pockets.
6. Nixon Landlock SE ($65)
Fashionable Herringbone cloth and a drawstring top enclosure.
7. Everlane Modern Snap Backpack ($68)
Water resistant exterior and two side slip pockets for water or your sunglasses.
8. Poler Rolltop 2.0 ($76)
If you bike, the bag is slim enough that it won't block your blind spots.
9. Timbuk2 Leader Backpack ($74)
Internal organizer for your small stuff and a tricot-lined floating pocket that protects sunglasses or smartphone.
10. Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote ($79)
It can fold into its own pocket when not in use!
11. Kelty Versant Backpack ($80)
Ventilating back panel & shoulder straps and comes with a blinking light attachment for cyclists.
12. Incase City Collection Compact Backpack ($90)
Plush fleece-lined notebook compartment so your laptop can feel like it's in a bear den.
13. 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 Back Pack ($108)
For when you're in the urban jungle.
14. Samsonite Leather Laptop Messenger Bag ($109+)
A reasonably priced leather bag?!
15. The North Face Router Daypack ($116+)
For those who need to carry a lot, the Router has a 35 liter volume!
16. Incase Icon Slim Pack ($117+)
With a 4.9 out of 5 star rating on Amazon, you can't go wrong with this bag.
17. Chrome Urban Ex Rolltop 18 Bike Backpack ($120)
18. Rains Runner Bag ($135)
Waterproofed exterior for those days you forget your umbrella.
19. Côte&Ciel Isar Rucksack ($184)
For the minimalist messenger.
20. Timbuk2 Hudson ($189)
For the travel bug, the Hudson folds flat for TSA-compliance and can loop over your luggage handle.
21. Copper River Newtown Journeyman Laptop Bag ($193)
Handmade in the good ol' U.S.A.
22. Tom Binh Founders Briefcase ($220)
A simple, conservatively sized, one-compartment clamshell-style briefcase.
23. Mission Workshop VX Sanction Rucksack ($285)
Encloses your valuables with a 1000 denier VX Cordura ripstop shell, a waterproof membrane, and a lifetime warranty on the bag.
24. GORUCK GR1 ($295)
One of the most intense bags ever. Designed for warzones, and is made with "Special Forces-grade materials".
25. Staad Leather Laptop BackPack ($319+)
The Staad has a Slim profile that comes in waxed-canvas or ballistic leather.