1. You're on a boat. The weather begins to turn stormy. The waves become high and choppy. You're afraid of falling into the sea, and keep losing your balance, stumbling around the deck and reaching for the railings.
2. You're on a boat. The boat crashes into a small desert island, and you're stranded, alone, for the rest of your life.
3. You're on a boat. You hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to find your crush wearing a captain's hat. Your crush walks over and tells you that your math homework is due.
4. You're on a boat. A very large wave hits the side of the boat and tosses you overboard. You fall onto the deck of another boat.
5. You're on a boat. You sense that someone is watching you. You turn to see all your closest friends. Each of them has a boat for a face.
6. You're on a boat. A Coast Guard ship pulls up alongside and a man with a megaphone claims that you are under arrest. You take control of the boat and race off into international waters.
You and the boat are on the run for many years before settling down with new identities in a South Pacific island, where you raise two kids together and never talk about your fugitive past again.