I got a press release today about Dr. Kenneth Ryan, a relationship expert and author of Finding Your Prince in a Sea of Toads: How to Find a Quality Guy Without Getting Your Heart Shredded. He included these three tips for dads to tell their daughters:
“4. You can’t put a condom on your heart - Contrary to popular opinion, your heart is at just as much risk as your reproductive system. Since you can’t put a condom on your heart, safe sex is a myth. A girl’s heart is at much greater risk than the guy’s.
5. Sex is like Duct Tape - Sex is meant to help one couple bond together permanently for life. Each time it is used outside of marriage, it loses some of its stickiness.
6. Guys say “love” to get sex. Girls give sex to get love. Sorry girls, sex won’t buy you genuine love. It is very easy for men to have sex without love or commitment but women violate their own inner voice of sanity and femininity when they have sex without commitment. His self esteem may go up but yours will go down. Perhaps it’s not fair but that’s how it is.”
So I wrote a song about it. I hope he likes it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Scientists have discovered a strain of bacteria that is truly resistant to antibiotics in a U.S. patient for the first time.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.