Okay so, in LOTR we have this guy- a shaky old wizard with crazy fireworks, who sets Frodo off on a dangerous quest for the greater good, knowing it may lead to his death
…returning in Harry Potter, and fulfilling essentially the exact same role.
3. Leading Lad
Okay one might be a hobbit, and one a young wizard raised by muggles. Either way, they’re both orphaned, and both start out all squeaky clean
But by the end they’re all like…
Because of a villain who becomes an almost omnipresent embodiment of evil itself…
Much like our friend voldemort over here.
9. Both of our leading gentlemen are weighed down with heavy burdens, which cause them pain and even allow the villains to see into their minds!
11. Where would our leading men be without their failful, reliable, ginger and slightly podgy side-kicks?
13. Or these guys
15. And these guys, too
17. Don’t even get me started on these guys
19. And Finally… Ravenclaw!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲