1. When someone heats up fish in the microwave.
2. The Hell that is being in a Reply All vortex.
3. Having to work with the asshole who exceeded the $10 limit on the White Elephant Exchange.
4. And the other asshole who likes to repeat everything said in confidence at happy hour.
5. And finally this gassy asshole.
6. The pain that is team bonding.
7. Explaining at least five different times that your weekend was "fine." Because it's always "fine", and will never be anything other than "fine."
8. The massive effort it takes to "oohh" and "aw" at someone's baby pictures.
9. Finding out the 9am meeting is a (give me a second) a standing meeting.
10. Getting tagged in stupid office photo opps.
11. Knowing someone not by face, but by their insufferable cackle.
12. The printer.
13. When someone schedules a meeting during lunch hours.
14. Working with the person who obnoxiously labels their food. WE GET IT, MARCO.
15. Working with the person who takes up prime real estate in the office fridge.
16. Working with the person who eats your food anyway, because fuck it.
17. This feeling.
18. This one too.
19. Having to be someone's Work Instagram Husband or Wife. I don't want to take pictures of you with the "Sorry" flowers your cheating boyfriend sent.
20. The passive aggression in emails.
May we all keep fighting the good fight. Until retirement, and then fuck you all.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!