1. CD/DVD Roofing
Roofing for sheds or dog houses made from upcycled CDs and DVDs. Simply drill a hole in each one, align, then nail to the roof.
2. Parabolic Solar Cooker
Parabolic solar cooker made from an old satellite dish and a several hundred scrap CDs. Great for weiner cookouts or beginning of plan for world domination.
3. CD/DVD Construction Kit
Construction kit using lucite hinges glued to old scrap CDs and DVDs.
4. CD Table Lamp
Table lamp made from upcycled CDs.
5. Organize Your Closet
Easy closet dividers from old CDs.
6. Rotating Photography Rig
A rig for taking photos of small objects made from the spindle of an old CD-ROM drive and a pair of CDs or DVDs.
7. Driveway Reflectors
Nail them to posts and trees to mark obstacles.
8. CD & Balloon Hovercraft
Build your own hovercraft toy.
9. CD Christmas Tree Ornaments
Partially shred CDs and DVDs to make these Christmas ornaments to hang on your tree.
10. Foil Scratch Art
Coat with paint then use a sharp stylus to remove paint to show the shiny surface below.
11. CD Pendants
Pendants made from upcycled CDs.
12. A Top
And last but not least, the humble spinning top. Wheeeeeeee!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲