1. You refuse to be normal — the unconventional is a constant in your life.
2. You have no problem sharing your personal issues in public places.
3. You are always in some state of panic, astonishment, or emergency.
4. You may or may not have conversations with inanimate objects.
5. You'd rather stay inside a wall than see your relatives (and you still talk to inanimate objects while you're in there).
6. You instill lessons in others with grim reminders like it's NBD.
7. You find yourself in avoidable, frustrating situations.
8. And the unexpected constantly creeps up on you: Essay due dates, road blocks — you name it.
9. You constantly find yourself doing "alone" activities in public, like grooving while gardening.
10. You have plenty of guilty pleasure songs that you love to jam out to when no one's around.
11. Nothing ever seems to happen like you want it to.
12. You're not the biggest fan of celebrating holidays.
13. Your dreams might be a little... questionable.
14. You find things that are "fun" for everyone else to be not that enjoyable.
15. Some of your insights can be a bit creepy, but your family loves you for that.
16. Your romance skills are almost nonexistent, but you're always trying.
17. You have that one person in your life who always ruins your day when they show up.
18. You sometimes question people who can stay consistently happy, no matter what...
19. ... because you are consistently on the highest level of "nope."
20. You question people who go on diets.
21. Significant dates are not your forte.
22. And yet you have to always remind people about simple things.
23. Sometimes you just don't even know what to do about the people you surround yourself with.
24. Sometimes you wonder if you're the only person in the room with a functioning brain.
25. But at the very least, you recognize the important things in life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!