1. Everything about Black Friday.
2. Dealing with store brawls.
3. Crowds, massive crowds.
4. Question humanity because of how bad customers treat you.
5. Working on Christmas Eve.
6. And thar one person who shows up right as you're closing on Christmas Eve.
7. Overly enthusiastic customers.
8. No days off from November until December
9. Having absolutely no free time for two months.
10. Getting time and a half just isn't worth it.
11. You don't know what to say when somone asks you "How's work going?"
12. Trying to stay in the holiday spirit no matter what.
13. Creepy mall Santas
14. You are sick and tired of hearing Christmas music.
15. Dealing with kids.
16. Shifts exceeding 8 hours.
17. Having to do hundreds of returns on December 26th.
18. Sleep being in very short supply.
19. Working in the gift wrapping department.
20. Only people who work retail will know what the holidyas are really like.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!