1. A Facebook account eluded you because your email address didn't end in .edu
2. That's ok you still had a Myspace.
3. You wore flip flops with everything,
4. or convinced your parents to buy you Heelys.
5. The great debate consisted of whether to buy American Eagle, Abercrombie, Holister, or Aeropostale.
6. All your music was burned onto a CD
7. Which probably included Blink 182,
8. 50 Cent,
9. and of course Eminem.
10. You made things "complicated" by wearing a tie.
11. Girls idolized Sex in the City and wanted to grow up and be like one of the women on the show.
12. You remember the last days of TRL.
13. At least one poster of Abercrombie models was on the walls of your room.
14. Jessica and Nick seemed like the perfect couple.
15. You were the envy of all your friends with your bedazzled RAZR.
16. If you didn't have a RAZR you were trying to get the highest score on Snake 2 with your Nokia 3310.
17. Oh, and you could text lighting fast with T-9.
18. Calls to friends had to be made after 7p.m. because you had free nights and weekends.
19. Going over your texting limit was also a HUGE no no.
20. Ripped jeans were a staple of your wardrobe.
21. All your music was downloaded was from Napster,
22. ,or LimeWire.
23. Picking a ringtone was a difficult decision.
24. Lizzie McGuire was a TV staple.
25. You paid way too much for that Von Dutch hat
26. Seeing Ashton wear trucker hats on Punk'd was your inspriration.
27. You watched the first XFL game.
28. An assortment of puka shell necklaces was on your dresser.
Deciding on which one to wear was a tough choice.
29. You remember the infamous J-Lo dress.
30. 9/11 changed your life forever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!