1. It gave us Steve Urkel, the original hipster.
2. It delivered to us the quintessential '90s girl's movie on the small screen.
3. It showed us that the Tanner's were an awesome extended family.
4. As were the Fosters and Lamberts.
5. Its lineup contained one of the best coming of age shows ever.
6. Sabrina proved that not all witches were old, ugly, and evil.
7. But they stilled lacked rhythm.
8. It also introduced the perpetually hungry, creepy, talking enchanted cat.
9. Did we mention he liked food?
10. It proved that not all dinosaurs were ferocious like in Jurassic Park.
11. It blessed us with iconic phrases...
12. ...an awesome band...
13. ...and one very memorable dance.
14. It featured the Olsen twins at the peak of their cuteness.
15. It let us know that young love could be very intense.
16. It had a set of funny uncles...
17. ...sassy twins...
18. ...and a few neighbors and friends who never knocked.
19. Did I mention twins?
20. It gave us dreamy Uncle Jesse.
21. The coolest uncle ever.
22. Along with Stephanie. The girl perfectly fit the stereotype of a middle child.
23. And older sister D.J., who always told the truth.
24. Not to mention the best fictional morning anchor of all time.
25. Finally it gave us the greatest TV bromance of all.
26. We were graced with one wise principal but who always gave the best advice.
27. What bettter way to start your weekend?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!